Monday 19 September 2011

Fork handles or 4 candles?

For some reason I woke up this morning remembering a conversation I had some time ago with someone who thought they knew more about technology then they did. The conversation demonstrated the danger of not regularly checking someones understanding; just because they shake their head doesn't mean they have. The end result of this particular conversation was frustration all round i.e. no one got exactly what they wanted.

This brings me to the 2 Ronnies and the Fork Handles Sketch. It still makes me laugh and reminds me to probe more carefully before rushing to offer a solution. Whilst tracking down the sketch I also came across another Harry Enfield and Ronnie Corbett sketch regarding a familiar piece of technology, the Blackberry, if only it were that simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment