Thursday 28 April 2011

Fed up posting the same information in many places?

On my recent trek in China local 'restrictions' were such that I struggled to maintain the team blog let alone Twitter and Facebook as well! Like it or not people absorb information in different ways so if we want to engage lots of people we need to use different tools and techniques.

By luck I found a great utility called 'Twitterfeed' which enabled me to keep all of the TVFChinaChallenge postings current during the long trek. Very simply 'Twitterfeed' redirects your blog to your Twitter and Facebook accounts automatically after some basic set-up.

The fantastic feed back we had from our Trek adventures demonstrated to me that the initial effort to set up Twitterfeed was more than worth it. Enjoy!

Oh and here is picture from the trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment